The Passing and The Past

>> Monday, August 20, 2007

At the time where my existing boyfriend is leaving, my ex started to resurface. This ex of mine is the crazy loony racist who only went out for me for three years, had an extremely bad breakup with me and stalked me for the following six years. he has constantly sending me angry voice and text message on the phone every once in a while telling me how angry he is that we broke up, asking me why all gay asians are such whores, and the classic "Have you realized what you will never be without me?" question. (by the way, the answer is "Happy!") Of course, he also made a lot of calls in the middle of the night and not saying a word. All with all the text and voice message and sly emails, i have never responded to him thinking that once he had lost interest, he would cease contacting me and he has for the past six months, which I was thankful.

So why did he start contacting me after giving me his "last warning" for my last chance to be his boyfriend again? In the last contacts, he texted me in the middle of the night to tell me that I should contact him because his health is deterioating and he wants to talk to me about something important. I wonder what it could be since when we dated he was recovering from depression and he was broke. I tried my best to cheer him up I even financially supported him for quite a while, despite he had a great paying job, but he was too busy paying back his debts. I even took out a loan for him in which he never paid me back. So what could it be that important that he needs to talk to me now?

I'm afraid to reopen this floodgate, I don't need all this trouble again, not when I'm dealing with my own life. I don't need another pile of shit on top of it.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP