Packing Up

>> Friday, August 10, 2007

It's less than a month until Principe's leaving. I came homme from work today and saw him packing up his stuff like I told him to, but I didn't expect to see that much change and it started to sink in. He's gonna be leaving and I'm gonna be alone.

Of course, I knew that all along but to see the actual change, to understand the concept and to realize the reality is really different. I'm feeling really down and I don't know how long it'll take for me to climb back up. Twenty-three more days and I might not see him ever again, and then life goes on... When did things get so fucked up? I'll be alone and 32.

The worst thing about it is that we really love each other and I'll probably compare all my upcoming relationship with this one and get disappointed when the level of intimacy does not reach this level.

I need to clear my head.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP