Weekend Meme: Meme 50

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009



Found this one on My 2 Cents and even I traveled upstream to as far as I can go, I can't find its proper name. Or maybe it needn't have one.

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?

Let's see, I seldom go to gas stations for snack since I don't have a car but for $10. I'll provide two version... On diet: Cherry Coke Zero + Beef Jerky/Pork Rinds. Off Diet: Nantucket Half & Half Ice Tea + Spicy Hot/Sour Cream and Onion/Regular Chips + Ice Cream Cone/Chocolate Bar

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?

I'm stuck between being an octopus or a crab. I guess it'd be fun to be an octopus but crabs are good both in the offensive and the defensive. I'm leaning towards the octopus, I wonder how fast they can travel...

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?

Hmm... Should I choose Ronald McDonald or Wendy? I think Kathy Griffin would be the one I like the most with Tori Amos being a close second. Besides, the other two are probably wearing wigs anyway.

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?

I actually looked up the menu and I'd have to say it'd be the Smokehouse Combo which consists of 2 pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 eggs and hash browns. You've gotta have hash browns.

5. Last book you read?

Anne Rice's Memnoch the Devil

6. Describe your mood.

Now? I'm actually on a rare upswing. While I can't say I'm truly, truly happy (but what's truly?), I'm a little cheerful. Can't say I'm content, but it's something very close to it.

7. Describe the last time you were injured.

Well, I was walking home from Chinatown and all the sudden I felt a looseness from my right ankle and when I woke up the next morning I felt a sharp pain coming from the same ankle. And that's the story of my Archilles' Tendinitis.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?

Umm, if it has to be a friend and nothing more, it has got to be someone small and not annoying. DC, my best bud, is really thin and relatively quiet.

9. Rock concert or symphony?

Rock concert. I don't need the stuffiness. Unless the symphony is playing something cool like the music from famous video game Final Fantasy.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?

I used to pictures but now I have a generic animated background that resembles Tetris.



11. Favorite soda pop coke?

If it has to be a cola, it'd have to be Cherry Coke Zero. Taste-wise, I also like diet Pepsi or Regular Coke. If it doesn't have to be a cola, I'd like Orangina or ginger ale.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?

Now, a simple white T-shirt.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?

A motorcycle with a sidecar for passenger or grocery?

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?

It was Watchmen. It was alright.

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.

I'm still sticking with John Cena and I'm sure I know what to do if he was naked in front of me but I'm not exactly obsessed about him.

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?

I think chocolate cake with mocha icing. Or a blackforest cake.

17. What did you have for dinner last night?

CuteCub and I had two Indian themed homemade dinner nights and we had tons of leftovers. Last night I had a huge platter consisted of butter chickens, mango shrimp, madras lentils, cucumber raita and brown rice.

18. Look to your left, what do you see?

Some drawings by CuteCub and I.

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Not necessarily, if I can get away of not untying them I won't.

20. Favorite toy as a child?

It was either a Monchichi or my legos from my early childhood. After going back to Hong Kong, my uncles and my grandma are too frugal to buy me toys so I didn't grew up with a lot of toys.



21. Do you buy your own groceries?

Yes of course, every other day if not everyday.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

I'm sure, but not that much.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?

Not a big fan of having a huge chunk of chewy sugar in my mouth. It had to be a long while ago, at least 10 years.

24. What’s your favorite fruit?

Sugar-apples. Lychees, mangoes, pineapples and watermelons are nice too.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?

I don't think I could ever do one.

26. Do you like running long distances?

No, I don't like running. Period.

27. Have you ever eaten snow?

In small amount.

28. What color are your bedsheets?

I have three sets and they are all blue and white striped.

29. What’s your favorite flower?

Lily of the valley, calla lilies, well, any white flowers really. Even though some might think it looks like a funeral but I just like the white flower/green stem combo.

30. Do you do ballet?

Not really.



31. Do you listen to classical music?

No, I guess I'm not very cultured. I am fond of a few classical pieces but I much prefer music with lyrics and obvious meanings.

32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?

Some Chinese ones popped up first... maybe the Love Boat? lol.

33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?

I've heard good things and seen part of it bt didn't grab me hard enough.

34. What temperature is it outside right now?

It says 56 degrees but it feels like 70.

35. Do people consider you smart?

Yes, but I don't need the pressure.

36. How many piercings do you have?

None. I wouldn't mind having one on my ear.

37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?

Nope. "Friends don't let friends use AOL."

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?

I didn't exactly tried. I did it by mistake. Thrice.

39. How do you feel about your family?

I like them, I hate them. I still think that I made a good choice being away of them all. I don't need the control or the drama, although it's possible that I might regret my choice later in life.

40. Do you have an iPod?

Of course. I can't live without one.



41. What time do you go to bed?

Around 2AM.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?

It's not a CD and I don't have a CD player anymore but much to CuteCub's chagrin, my current music choice is Lady Gaga's The Fame.

43. What movie do you know every line to?

I don't think I have a movie that I know every line of, I rarely see a movie more than once.

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?

The Japanese ginger dressing is good, I also like blue cheese and ranch. Newman's olive oil & vinegar is also good too.

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?

X'mas is too far away but I respond well to clothing.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?

I guess it'd be Principe in Paraguay, maybe not the furthest but surely the hardest to get to.

47. Do you like hugs?

Sure, I'm a big boy and big boy hugs the best. :)

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

Ask CuteCub.

49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?

I'm Chinese with a French first name and a Pseudo-Vietnamese last name. I can't count how many ways one can mispronounce my name. One person actually called me "Paul in a wall" once. I guess some people also pronounce the "S" in Yves which is a common mistake.

50. Last person you hugged?

CuteCub. :)


I hope you guys will have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP