Not Getting Anywhere

>> Sunday, January 20, 2008

Met Calico Guy inline 2-3 weeks ago, Calico because he got spots of brown hair, Brown hair, Black hair, white hair and blond hair in different spots. We agree to be friends but somehow I felt that he wanted much more than just that, and since we only know each other for a few days and he's already blasting me with 'miss you' messages, I got cold feet. He told me that he do that with all of his friends.

He also seem to have an alcoholism problem, unemployed, lonely and depressed. I'm sure it can all be potentially fixed when he get a job. Anyway, after a lengthy text message conversation, we decided to remain friends. So we went out and had a drink and then went back to his place to talk. We established that we were just going to be friends and then spent the next 24 hours together. We spent the night drinking and singing to songs on YouTube, it's like karaoke but certainly more ghetto. I thought we could get to New york the day after and go to Mitsuwa, the Dugout and perhaps stop by the gay poker game in the city, but the game wasn't in Manhattan that night, so we stayed in the city.

I thought he might still want us to be more than friends, but maybe he's just too lonely. He's always talking, telling me how good I look, maybe it satisfies my vanity or maybe I just don't know how to say 'no', I certainly can't deny that it feels good to have someone next to me. I made vichyssoise, ordered pizza and start watching DVDs as I slowly fall into my chest congestion. My throat hurts ever since the screaming-from-the-top-of-my-lungs karaoke episode and I know I'm having a cold. Thank god Calico guy knows when to leave, he was debating it for the longest time and frankly even if I'm not sick, I enjoy my alone time.

So here I am again, by myself, all stuffed up and getting sleepy as hell after taking some Sudafed, cough syrup with a screwdriver. I just woke up an hour ago and I'm already ready to sleep again. Thank god I have leftover pizza and the vichyssoise.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP