The Drama Ensued

>> Friday, January 25, 2008

So the hate-mongers at the Westboro Baptist Church has opened their filthy mouth to condemn Heath Ledger and say that they will organize a picketing at his funeral because he starred in "Brokeback Mountain" so he'll go to hell for promoting homosexuality. Of course hearing that immediately prompt the hidden rage in me. Eliot has done a better job posting the details than I ever could and I immediately post a comment right after reading it, hope it doesn't scare his readers away. I don't think they will ever learn until something bad happens to them, and I don't mind if I have to be the bringer of such bad fortune. Someone has to do it, I can easily brush it off as community service.

Of course, there are always other assholes whose morals is low enough to use someone else's death to increase their own fame like John Gibson from Fox News. Frankly the whole channel is such bullshit that I have trouble believe that they actually exist. Talk about going to hell...

I have been feeling quite down and the death of Heath Ledger might have triggered something else. Of course being sick is part of it, somehow I get 3x the phone calls when I can't speak. Grandma called out of the blue to deny that my mom has left her a large amount of money when she passed. Funny thing is that I didn't ask, it's just because people around her has been talking. And she likes to argue, she calls out of nowhere just to have heated discussions. Frankly I think that's what keeps her alive. Of course rumors has it that my mom was real good with money and did gave me a nice chunk of inheritance after she passed away, but I was underage and grandma was my guardian, where the money went? I don't know, but as grandma has put it "It's not like you don't have to eat."

DC called out of nowhere to boast that he will be spending a weekend in Paris sometimes in February. And then took the conversation to vent about his family drama, how he lost it in a conversation with his mom when all his mom do is complain about his dad. "Why do they call and complain so much, it's not like I can do anything about it. It just brings me down." Um, why do you call and complain about your parents to me, it's not like I can do anything about it either... But as a good friend, I didn't say that. I didn't say that Paris is no good in February either.

I guess if I want to be around people, there's bound to be drama.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP