It's All Over Your Face... As It Should Be!

>> Monday, January 07, 2008

I was reading Joe.My.God's archives and found a post with some comments about Jonny McGovern's video. While some people like it, many compare it to Cazwell. I've never heard of the guy so, of course, I jumped to YouTube immediately to find this gem, it could be slightly offensive so watch it at your own discretion:



I actually like Cazwell because he's cute and also because the offensiveness in his songs. That in-your-face quality satisfy the anarchist in me. There is something to say about Jonny McGovern, Cazwell, Colton Ford and the like: the openly gay artists. Not the I-may-be-straight-until-proven-otherwise artists or the My-personal-life-is-none-of-your-business artists.

"Is it all over my face? I'm in love with that taste."

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP