Exhaustion (The Good Kind)

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

I have a confession to make... On my way of becoming a prostitute, I have acquired my graduation certificate. Yes, folks, I am now officially a whore. During the past week, I have screwed with 2 guys I've met online, fooled around with 3 guys when I was out at a bar, and commenced a 24 hour threesome session with two other guys that I invited back to my place. So let the stoning begin.

I'm completely exhausted, coz' other than the sex I've managed to stay up nearly every night of the week playing computer games, recording a TV marathon, had dinner with DC, doing house chores, groceries shopping. I'm sleeping less than six hours a night.

Am I acting out? I'm not on drugs (pity) and I'm quite proud of myself. I've never had this much fun. I feel like I'm breaking out of my shell. I feel like I might even be able to approach someone in a bar now. The anonymous sex somehow is giving me confidence (don't worry, I'm being safe too). Two of them guys want me to be their boyfriend... lol. Well, one of them is really my type. Macho, a ultra-masculine muscle bear, a divorcee with a 15 year old daughter, but he's only realized that he like guys for the past year and we're in a totally different economy bracket. While he's sweet and a bit emotionally clingy, I don't really think we could work out.

I remember going out to dinner with a few friends when I was still with Principe and they told me one of their requirements of choosing a mate is to have compatible financial status. I didn't really understand back then, but I guess I do now. I made the mistake of taking Macho to dinner at a fancy restaurant not knowing that he might not be able to pay for it. Of course, I offer to pay in the very begining as I do all my 'dates', but I can see the discomfort in his face. We still had a very good time, but bad feelings would harbor in the long run, I can tell. He is really attractive, and he's very easily attached. When I'm with him there were connection, a bond, he's already planning to see me a few times a week just to hang out. How should I handle this?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP