Death and Seperation

>> Thursday, October 25, 2007

It is not meant to be a serious topic, not the in-depth kind anyway. It just seems to be fitting for yesterday.

One of my colleague got a call from her vet to tell her that they need to put her cat to sleep. She burst into hysteria, cried and ran into a conference room to lock herself in. Of course, we didn't know what was going on until she came out still crying. It was quite dramatic. I think if I had a cat for years and had to put her to sleep, I would be quite upset as well but I don't think I express emotion the same way she does, so I don't quite "get it". It was also her last day before her spinal surgery and she'll be out for a month and for that I'm jealous.

Talk to Macho yesterday about us not being boyfriends, I just can't do it, and although he seems to understand it was still heartbreaking. He cried and I was a bit scared. After all, we only knew each other for 5 days. I like the guy and find him attractive but then we are totally different. He called me three times and he was a bit drunk and I see some traces of my stalker ex-boyfriend in him. I really can't deal with another one. Maybe I'm a psycho magnet, who knows? I promise to call him again, but I'm hesitant.

I planned to go to San Diego, Tijuana and perhaps LA in Mid November with DC, but with the wildfire going on I really would hate to have to cancel my plans. I've never been to that area and I really like to see and maybe get into some trouble over there and I already paid for some tickets that are non-refundable. Things usually would turn out ok, even with death and seperation, people learn to deal.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP