Hump Day Review

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007

God help me, last night I gave up sex so I can play computer game. Sex! How sick is that? I thought I had a mild addictive personality but this has crossed the line.

So they found out that the fire in California was started by a little boy playing with matches. Eh, really? Why is it always the usual suspects? I'm not buying it. All the destruction aside, imagine how bad the kid would feel if it was really him. The trauma, I don't think anyone could grow up normal with this in the back of his conscience. They are considering to bring the kid to court, but it is likely to be dismissed as an accident. Ultimately that's why I doubt that the fire is really started by a kid. Everyone plays with matches, I know I did when I was a kid, burning little pieces of paper or ants. Fire is pretty and magical. (Is it just me? Or is it the arson in me?)

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and enjoying the thoughts and writings of other people. But I grew afraid of leaving comments, somehow my comments are often misunderstood as malintent when most of the time I'm either joking or my comments are unclear. I remember one time on Sagat's blog he was writing on how he thinks he's a 'normal' guy and he wants to be normal and I left a comment saying 'How could you even consider yourself normal, look at you! lol' and Francesco left a message curse the hell outta me. I always consider Francois to be one of the hottest person I've ever seen, so I didn't understand why he wanted to be normal. It was meant to be a compliment but I see how it could be mistook for an insult. Being yelled for it was quite upsetting. I guess a lot of people are quite defensive when it comes to other people's comment, I can understand that. Incidents like this makes me realize how bad I actually write, and I tried to lighten the mood of my comments by adding some emoticons, so people won't take as much offense.

Vanessa Marquez's 'Good Girl' is playing continuously in my head and I don't know why. I hope she'll have an album coming soon.

Oh and Happy Halloween!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP