It's Been Fun

>> Monday, October 01, 2007

I realized that it has been a month since Principe has left and I'm thankful that time seems to have passed by very fast. As I woke up this morning I felt the season changed and I felt that my state of mind changed as well. I felt happier, maybe it is really not a measure of happiness but I feel ready or maybe content, which for me is a great state to be in.

Maybe I'm ready to move on. Is it a bit heartless of me to get over someone that I have been with for 6 years in merely a month's time? There is really no point dwelling on something that's unsalvageable. It'll be a good memory and we'll always have a long distance friendship or love even, but that's about it. I will need someone who's physically in my life.

I think my refusal to get depressed and obsessed about this seperation had paid off, I have managed to drown myself in World of Warcraft and managed to gain a few friends in the process. It's been fun.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP