Taking Financial Responsibilities

>> Thursday, September 13, 2007

A friend just told me about a program available for first-time home buyers. If your annual household income is less than $69,000 than you'll be qualify for a home loan program where you only need to pay 3% down and they even will give you $2,000 towards the closing costs. Wow, if I have known I might have bought a house. But since my job situation is not really secure, I might choose not to do so right now.

I have been thinking about saving up some money for rainy days or should I decide to yet immigrate to another country. I wonder if I should go onto the stock market and invest my existing savings. My uncles and my granma does that, my ex urged me to do so, but I don't feel secure enough because I don't really know what it is all about. I wonder if there's a class out there that teaches you everything you need to know about the stock market or investment in general in an informative and unbiased way.

I guess as I'm growing older, I really have to think hard about my future.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP