On The Minus Side

>> Sunday, September 09, 2007

Principe has been calling me every other day, like he did his family when he was with me. I honestly thought he would be out of my life forever, somehow the concept of keeping in touch with him after he left never occured to me. I don't know if I'd rather be constantly reminded that I can't be with him anymore or rot alone. I can find solice in the fact that he's happy, but yet I miss him so much.

ES called and told me that her husband found a new job in Washington DC. So she's gonna be moving there very soon. Why not? I already don't have much friends, might as well take another one from me. I should have been more social and get to know more people, because you never know when you will need them.

DC sent me some job listings from his company and I don't think I qualify for any of them. It's a bit discouraging. But with ES gone, there's really not much for me at my current job. I need to start looking for another one. I don't mind starting at entry level all over again. I don't think it's too late yet. Maybe I should go back to school, too bad I don't have enough money for it.

I wish life is easier.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP