Lately...

>> Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I finally made up my mind to go back to the gym. Hell, I was paying $69/month for the membership, I might as well use it right? No more nose bleeds, no more strep throat, so I guess I don't have much excuse not to go there. So I spent couple days in the gym already, but I don't really want to jinx it. My schedule is three times a week after work with the occasional Sunday Yoga, if I can wake up early that is. Why don't they have any classes on Sunday afternoon.

On top of that the Gay and Lesbian Film Festival is coming up next week. I got tickets for 10 movies. DC usually accompany me every year to the shows, but since JEW is around, I don't think he will join me much. I guess it's for the better.

It's been so hot these few days, I really don't wanna be outside much. Since I got so addicted with Puzzle Pirates, time goes real fast. A friend is also forcing me to get a webcam, but I really don't wanna do that yet. Pushy people...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP