Weekend Meme: Lucky 33 Meme

>> Saturday, January 14, 2012


I don't know what happened but since Blogspot updated the blogging interface, my blog posts had been looking a bit weird. I don't feel like I have control over this thing anymore. Maybe I'm still not used to back blogging again and I just can't find anything interesting to talk about. I'm sure this phase will pass, that or I should get an iPhone and migrate to Tumblr.

Lucky 33 Meme

1. Can you cook?
Yes, you better believe it. I'm a member of a 9 members lunch club at my current job and everytime I cook, there are dozens of people waiting to see if there are any leftovers.

2. What was your dream growing up? 
I dreamed about being a singer.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I was a lot more athletic and be good at sports. My energy level has never been that high.

4. Favorite place? 
Restaurants, coffee shops, gift shops, my hometown, my apartment, my friend's house.

5. Favorite vegetable
Snow pea shoots,  all kinds of mushrooms.

6. What was the last book you read. 
James Patterson's 11th Hour

7. What is your sign?
I was born on the day where Cancer meets Leo, I had been more Leo in my younger years but nowadays I feel like a 100% Cancerian.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Nope, never felt like I needed to get one.

9. Worst Habit?
Picking my nose and I like to procrastinate.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? 
Yes, I knew a few people who blogs.

11. What is your favorite sport?
Swimming, baseball.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? 
I'm generally pessimistic. Optimistic people usually get disappointed, but pessimistic people usually get pleasantly surpised

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the desired sex? 
I think nothing would happen.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I can't really point to something and say it's the worst thing that ever happened to me. I believe everything happened for a reason and it brings me to the place I am right now.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: 
I have never taken a picture of my butt before. I don't actually know if I have seen it before either.

16. Do you have any pets?
Nope

17. Do you know how to do the macarena? 
I think I actually do but let me rush over this one so I don't have that song ringing in my head all day.

18. Is the sun shining where you are now?
No. It's a wintry windy day.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
More scary than cute

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Less fat, definitely and more toned

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?
Even though I try to be good all the time, it's more entertaining to be bad, ain't it?

22. What color eyes do you have?
Dark brown

23. Ever been married?
Never. Not legal yet and nobody would take me.

24. Bottle or Draft? 
Neither, don't like the taste of alcohol and so I don't like beer. It has to be fruity and sweet for me to drink.

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? 
Put it in the bank. Saving it for a down payment for a nice house.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Watermelon, though I rarely chew gum nowadays.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
There are two/three places in the city that I like to go but I think my ex had taken them after the break up. I have yet to be motivated enough to go out

28. Do you believe in ghosts?
I used to believe in ghosts and I like to keep that belief too.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Reading blogs and watching TV.

30. Do you swear a lot?
Nope. I still do occasionally but not habitual.

31. Biggest pet peeve?
People who are arrogant, lateness and people who block my way.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Boring

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?
Fucking Boring

Have a good weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP