Sunday Meme: Questions a la Randomness Meme

>> Saturday, December 04, 2010



This week I attended a long ass training session at a retail company. 8 hours sitting in front of a computer non-stop going through orientation and company policies and stuff. It was hella boring, although I did learn a few things that I didn't know before.

If you bought something in full price and that same thing goes on sale within 10 days, you can actually get the difference back if you bring the item and the receipt back. If you don't have a receipt and take the item back to return it, you'll actually be able to get back store credit, but the amount would be the lowest in the past 180 days. Though there has to be a tag somewhere. Also I learned how to use a register.

This week's Meme comes from Sunday Stealing again. Have a good weekend!

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
I went to my Holy Land Mitsuwa in Edgewater, NJ and got back a bunch of Japanese snacks, curry flavored crackers, chocolates, red bean/green tea buns, various rice crackers and choco flakes, chocolate coated corn flakes that goes good on ice cream sundaes, corn flakes coated french toast and any imaginable desserts. I also got bag in caramel flavor.



How late did you stay up last night and why?
Til 3 o'clock because I was watching TV, going online and reading the latest Rizzoli & Isles novel.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Maybe, depends on where and who with.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
I don't remember when's the last time I went out to look at fireworks, it'd probably be when I was still in high school, so probably not.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Depends on how you end things, some of my ex's and I had become friends.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
I don't remember. Honest to god!

What items could you not go without during the day?
It's a computer. I found out that I can go without my cell phone or my ipod.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My friend Eriko when she had her second kid. Honestly I really hate going to the hospital, I guess there are some childhood trauma somewhere.

How do you feel about your life right now?
Not too great, but it's slowly looking upwards. I have hope.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
A recent correspondent with my cousin overseas, she's mailing me something, though I don't what.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Oh yes, unless chocolate is a drug, and it is!

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Somebody did, but it has been a long time before I've heard it.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
A ghost since I live on the second floor looking out on a deserted alley.

Do you think too much or too little?
Too much.

Do you believe in fairy tales?
Not really, but I do believe in happy endings.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Yes. Maybe not licked but huffing on it.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
26 years.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
Nope.

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Definitely, though most of them are in Hong Kong.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Oh yes, I was probably 12 and I creeped out a handsome PE teacher.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
Ave Maria

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
No. Since my parents are gone and my remaining family members are far away, I didn't think I need to concern them.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
I would love some shanghainese food, especially the rice dumpling and a fried tofu noodle soup.

Do you walk around the house naked?
Yes, all the time.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Take off my clothes, duh.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
My boyfriend, I think. I mean, he should be, right? lol.

What is your favorite Holiday?
Usually it's X'mas but I think Halloween is creeping up to the top spot these past years.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
A friend who works in the hospital just told me that cosmetic surgery is free for her and her colleagues. I imagine if I work there I could do so... many things. Liposuction and maybe a rhinoplasty to start.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Yes, I've gone fishing a couple times. One time at a lake, I got a couple catfish.

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Attitude. Isn't it strange?

What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
Depends on how you define home. I've been halfway across the world and I'm still away from my first home.

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
Online and then at a bar. Modern day romance are mostly conceived online, right?

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
Since I've only drove a few times in my life, I'd say it's about an hour north of here.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP