Weekend Meme: Kreativ Blogger Award

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010



Woohoo! I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Prestigious, prestigious indeed!

In order to receive the award, there are some rules to follow: (Since the rules seems to be incomplete, I traveled upstream to find the missing ones.)

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

First, I'd like to thank Vik over at Maybe It's Just Me... for nominating me for the award. Anyone who hasn't read Vik's blog yet should go and check it out. Love his blog, I read it a few times a day, every single day!

Seven things about myself that people would find interesting... let's see:

a. I've lived in this second floor apartment in Paris for six years of my life and I always thought the name of the street was Beaudoin instead of Baudoin



b. I'm a bit of a kleptomaniac, I see it as an act of rebellion against big industries. The most expensive item I've taken was a cheap bracelet from a shop but the occurrence is less than once a year.

c. I'm paranoid when I'm alone in the dark, so I usually leave a light on constantly. When I moved to my current apartment, the light I keep on 24/7 turns out to be the bathroom light due to the awkward position of the switch.

d. Most people gets cheerful when the weather is sunny outside, but I prefer windy, rainy, stormy weathers. It makes me feel safer and warmer when I'm at home and I do like to feel rain and wind on me.

e. Over the past 13 years that I'm in the States, I have yet to learn how to drive. I'm afraid if I'm given the power of a vehicle combined with my low attention span, I might run over someone. I guess I could learn and get used to driving, but just the idea of it gives me a halt.

f. I used to be a big fan of horror films, but nowadays I can't seemed to be able to sit through a horror film without cringing or looking away. Doesn't help that the boyfriend likes to watch them though.

g. I love music, like to listen to them, think I can sing, adhere to rhythm and beat but for the life of me I can't dance. Maybe I'm overtly self-conscious and easily embarrassed.

Last stage, I'm nominating...

a. Sue of Fairview Sue.
b. Toni of Attempted Entertainment.
c. Ur-Spo at Spo-Reflections.
d. Cb of The Mangina Monologues.
e. Erik at Gambrinous with Griffonage.
f. Kyle at Last Call For Sin.
g. Ed at Hirano at Work.

Have a great weekend, my friends.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP