Games and Tests

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Sorry that I missed a week of posting, I wasn't quite inspired for the past week. So I decided to take a break. I'm afraid that I've ran out of profound things to say. Scratch that, I haven't been profound for quite some times. Plus since some of my readers are people who I know from real life, I don't want to over-exhaust my feelings towards certain topics.

That being said, I've always regard solving the Rubik's Cube some sort of intellectual achievement and guess what? I've officially solved my first ever cube. It's inspired by the movie Let The Right One In where Eli said "You have to start from the corners." Since CuteCub has an unsolved Rubik's Cube White lying around, I got to work... It wasn't easy and it took me quite a long time and at the end I guess I got lucky. I generally like puzzles but for shame I don't think I've finished a single crossword puzzle yet.

Other than that, I've also been quite competitive on Facebook's Bejeweled Blitz version. It's a one-minute version of the regular Bejeweled game in which you try to get as much points as you can in 60 seconds, it's quite intense. Two of my friends got this giant scores that I don't think I can ever break, I blame this on my color blindness and me not having a working mouse. The color blind thing really blows.

I also did a career assessment test online (site contains high volume of commercials) that told me I have a high interest in doing Personal Service (work that deals directly with people), Food Service and Art. I score high on Attentiveness (will to help others), Problem Serving Skills and Creativity. So I guess I could set my mind into being an inventor, a cook or a personal masseuse, or maybe do something in Marketing and such, maybe I'll go very stereotypically gay and become a wedding planner. Years ago, I let go an opportunity of working in a flavoring and fragrance company and I have since kicking myself in the back for giving that up. It would be a god send if I can score something in that industry again.

Anyhow, I haven't been seriously looking for a job for a while. It is really time for me to start again.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP