Weekend Meme: Sometimes I Meme

>> Saturday, November 29, 2008

Again from Chris at My 2 Cents, I'm starting to feel guilty to take so much from someone. But his one looks too much fun to pass up, so here:

Sometimes I just need: a pat in the back.

Sometimes I want: to pig out and eat everything I want without gaining a pound.

Sometimes I like to: took a long bath in warm water.

Sometimes all it takes: is a compliment to grease the wheel/make me like you.

Sometimes I picture: justice done in my head.

Sometimes I wish: people would have more common courtesy.

Sometimes I find: I over estimate people's intelligence.

Sometimes I take: in people surrounding me and then realize that I am actually happy.

Sometimes I look: at a person and I can already tell whether I like him/her.

Sometimes I hate: long conversations.

Sometimes it’s nice: to just be alone and quiet.

Sometimes it hurts: to recognize that there are things that I can never have, life that I can never lead.

Sometimes it makes me happy: to go to new places and to meet new people.

Sometimes it’s sad: when people get so uncomfortbale with new concepts and things that they start discriminating people different than themselves.

Sometimes I listen:, most of the time I don't. Haha.

Sometimes I sleep: with someone else, but I prefer sleeping alone.

Sometimes I like to watch: joggers, hot!

Sometimes I feel: blue but I'm ok with it, it's better than not feeling anything at all.

Sometimes I rant: and rant as if that would change anything.

Sometimes I never: realized that me not being white is a factor living here in the USA.

Sometimes I really: want to be taken care of, but my pride is SO in the way.


Britney Moment: Sometimes I Run, Sometimes I Hide...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP