Places I've Been

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Took a little map like this to tell me that I've actually not been to that many places. When I was young, I thought I would travel all 7 continents, but so far, I've only been to Asia, Europe and North America. I don't really know if I would get a chance to travel Antartica at all, and Africa seems distant and too foreign. It might be possible to go to Australia and South America.

When I was young I also though I wanted a family with children of different colors, I should be happy to know that even if I can't realize my dream Angelina Pitt did.



(I didn't count places where I have to change flights or the planes stop to refuel, or else, I would have to add Detroit, Denver, Saudi Arabia and Tokyo.)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP