The New Faces of Mickey Dee

>> Saturday, February 02, 2008

I finally finished all 41 hour-long episodes of Return of The Condor Hero, I think I'm hearing Mandarin even when I'm watching regular TV and yes, I cried like a bitch at some point during the series.

And speaking of McDonald's commercials, I found some interesting once from Japan. It's like if Ronald McDonald went through a makeover:


"Oh, girl. You put way too much make up and hid your handsome face."

And this one is like a Project Runway assignment:



I can't help but think that the look still screams 'clown'. Unless we do a bikini or a well built Ronald wearing nothing but a striped speedo. Years of reprogramming "Yellow + Red & White Stripes = Clown". Since clowns scare children, maybe a Ronald McDonald Jr would be a better icon. But this one is really funny as well, it's a Japanese intepretation of Chinese Kung Fu movies, from the costume to the "I'm lovin' it" at the end is purely stereotypical. Quite funny, really.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP