These Foolish Things

>> Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"The winds of March that made my heart a dancer
A telephone that rings But who's to answer
Oh, how the ghost of you clings
These foolish things
Remind me of you -- Ella Fitzgerald, These Foolish Things"


I'm actively getting myself addicted to World of Warcraft, playing 6-12 hours a day to drown out my thoughts about being single again. I'm happy to report that it works quite well. But at the time that I'm not playing or thinking about the game, the sadness creeps up on me.

I can't believe that Principe has only left for two weeks, it feels like it had been months since I've seen his face. At least I'm not expecting him to walk through the door anymore. I guess I was wrong to expect anything more subconsciously. I knew the facts, I knew how it would end up, I just can't help myself. Party boy JH got back with his ex and bought a scooter, AL met a guy and broke up with his "husband" of 16 years. Who knows what a relationship is? "Nothing is forever, and I'm beginning to learn that it might not matter." I guess I got into a relationship with Principe thinking that in the back of my mind. As long as I have fell in love completely, it doesn't matter if it is just temporary. But I guess at the end I got greedy and now my heart aches.

As of today, I'm a lvl 22 Dwarf Hunter at Proudmoore with the Stonewall Champions, one of the few GLBT friendly guild on World of Warcraft. If anyone see me out there please say hi!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP